With these Diawall Tension Brackets, you can build Wall Shelves and create more storage in your rental apartment or house. All without drilling, nailing, screwing or damaging your wall.
The tension brackets are the key!
The Tension Brackets are a great solution for renters who do not have permission to put holes in the wall. It also saves having to patch and paint walls when you move out.
* NO WALL DAMAGE: you no longer need to drill, screw or nail into the wall to create storage space. No need to find the stud, measuring and drilling. Better yet, there is no sticky residue or damage to the wall
* WALL HANGERS AND HOOKS: you can customize your space by adding wall hangers and hooks to create storage for bags, jackets and umbrellas
* SO EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Slip the caps over the top and bottom of a 2 x 4 timber stud. The top cap has a tension spring on the inside. It’ll stay securely in place until you take it down. No special tools needed
* REMOVE IN SECONDS WITHOUT DAMAGE: gently push the top bracket into the ceiling and pull the 2 x 4 timber stud away from the wall. It’s that easy. It doesn’t leave holes, marks or sticky residue. The best thing is, you can use the brackets again to build a different storage space
* NON-SLIP: The rubber foot at the bottom of each bracket makes it non-slip
Diawall S Bracket Colours
The brackets come in:
Rubber Foot for Extra Grip
On the bottom of each bracket is a rubber floor for anti-slip.
Required Material to Wall Mount Whiteboard
2 x Set of Diawall S Brackets
2 x (2 x 4) Timber beam (available from your local hardware store)
1 x Whiteboard
2 x Picture hooks
How to Install Wall Mount White Board
1. Choose a convenient wall for your white board
Measure the ceiling height.
IMPORTANT POINT: Minus 45 mm from ceiling height measurement
Purchase timber from hardware store.
Most hardware stores will cut the exact measurement for you for free or charge like $1 per cut.
2. Place the FLOOR bracket at the bottom of the timber beam
The bracket should fit securely onto the bottom of the timber post.
If the bracket is not on properly, the timber post won’t fit on the ceiling. Use a hammer to lightly push the bracket into place.
3. Place the TOP floor bracket at the top of the timber beam
The top bracket has a spring in it and will mount on the ceiling.
Push down the inside of the bracket to feel the spring.
4. Position timber beam into the corner of ceiling and wall
Rest the timber beam on the floor as shown in the picture below.
5. Push the bottom of the timber beam against the wall
Push the bracket against the wall.
Make sure the timber beam is vertical.
Check the brackets are secure and have enough tension.
6. Not enough tension in the brackets?
If there isn’t enough tension to hold the timber in place securely, place spacers (2 provided) in the base of the floor bracket.
Each spacer is about 2mm in thickness. In other words, you can correct the length by 4mm in total.
7. Installing the White Board onto the Timber
7a. Measure a suitable height for the whiteboard.
Nail in the 2 picture hooks at the desired height.
Hook the whiteboard on the picture hooks
7b. Place the corner brace at the base of white board to form a small ledge.
Screw the 2 corner brace into the timber.
7c. Use 3M Command strips
Use small 3M Command strips to stop the whiteboard from vibrating when writing.
The 3M Command strips are easily removable so the whiteboard can be relocated in the future.
7d. Add a whiteboard marker bucket
Fasten a metal bucket to the timber using a picture hook.
Fill the bucket with whiteboard markers and a whiteboard cleaning cloth.
8. Wall Mounted Whiteboard – Finished and Ready to Use!
9. How to Remove or Relocate the Ceiling and Floor Brackets
Grab the bottom bracket and push up slightly. This will release the spring on the top bracket.
At the same time gently pull the bottom bracket away from the wall.
IDEAS for the House or Apartment?
There are so many ways to use the Ceiling and Floor Bracket in the house or apartment.
Here are some ideas!
Please Comment Below
Any questions or comments about the Wakai Ceiling & Floor Brackets, please email.
Email: [email protected]
Comments: Please add your comments in the box below
Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.