Using Labrico 2″ x 4″ Adjuster brackets, you can create vertical storage by mounting your Dyson or cordless vacuum on the wall without drilling, nailing or damaging your wall.
A 2″ x 4″ timber stud or beam is mounted vertically using the ceiling and floor brackets. Then the Dyson docking station is fastened onto the 2″ x 4″ timber using screws.
Great if you are a Renter and do not have permission from the Landlord to put holes in the wall.
* INNOVATIVE SOLUTION AND DESIGN: Designed by the Japanese for vertical wall storage and D.I.Y
* NO WALL DAMAGE: No more trying to find the stud! No drilling, nailing or using screws into the wall. Better yet, it leaves no residue or damage to the wall
* EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE BRACKET: The upper and bottom cap attach and remove easily a 2″ x 4″ timber stud or timber beam. To tighten the bracket against the ceiling, turn the adjusting screw clock-wise until secure
* RE-USABLE: After the brackets are removed, they can be re-used to create other storage solutions
* NON-SLIP: The rubber foot at the bottom of each bracket makes it non-slip
|Off White (DXO-1)||Vintage Green (DXV-1)|
Instructions and Video for Installing Labrico 2″ x 4″ tension brackets
IDEAS for the House or Apartment?
There are so many ways to use the Labrico Adjuster Brackets in the house or apartment.
Here are some ideas!
Please Comment Below
Any questions or comments about the Labrico Brackets, please email.
Comments: Please add your comments in the box below
Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.