Using Labrico 2″ x 4″ Adjuster brackets, you can create vertical storage to hang electrical cords and power boards the wall without drilling, nailing or damaging your wall.
A 2″ x 4″ timber stud or beam is mounted vertically using the Labrico ceiling and floor brackets. Then the hooks can be fastened onto the 2″ x 4″ timber using screws – no need to find the stud, no need to damage the wall.
Great if you are a Renter and do not have permission from the Landlord to put holes in the wall.
* INNOVATIVE SOLUTION AND DESIGN: Designed by the Japanese for vertical wall storage and D.I.Y
* NO WALL DAMAGE: No more trying to find the stud! No drilling, nailing or using screws into the wall. Better yet, it leaves no residue or damage to the wall
* EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE BRACKET: The upper and bottom cap attach and remove easily a 2″ x 4″ timber stud or timber beam. To tighten the bracket against the ceiling, turn the adjusting screw clock-wise until secure
* RE-USABLE: After the brackets are removed, they can be re-used to create other storage solutions
* NON-SLIP: The rubber foot at the bottom of each bracket makes it non-slip
|Off White (DXO-1)||Vintage Green (DXV-1)|
Instructions and Video for Installing Labrico 2″ x 4″ tension brackets
How to Create Vertical Storage – Extension Cord and Power Bar Hanger
1. Cut and measure timber
Measure the ceiling height and minus 3.7 inches (95 mm) from ceiling height.
Purchase timber from hardware store.
Most hardware stores will cut the exact measurement for you for free or charge like $1 per cut.
2. Put the upper cap and bottom cap on the timber beam
3. Put the timber beam into place
Check the beam is vertical by using a spirit level.
Check the ceiling and floor surfaces are study.
4. Tighten the Adjusting Screw
When you are happy with the placement of the timber beam, turn the adjusting screw clockwise to tighten
5. Storage Hooks
For my beam, I wanted to use 4 storage hooks. I used Shopro 9 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ hooks
2 hooks for long extension cords
1 hook power boards
1 hook short extension cords with power blocks
6. Install the hooks
7. Now I’m organized and have a place for my cords!
IDEAS for the House or Apartment?
There are so many ways to use the Labrico Adjuster Brackets in the house or apartment.
Here are some ideas!
To Purchase Labrico Brackets
Please Comment Below
Any questions or comments about the Labrico 2″ x 4″ Adjuster Brackets, please email.
Email: [email protected]
Comments: Please add your comments in the box below
Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.