Using Labrico 2″ x 4″ Adjuster brackets, you can build vertical storage featuring pin board and multiple shelving. Better yet, there is no drilling, nailing or damaging your wall.
A 2″ x 4″ timber stud or beam is mounted vertically using the ceiling and floor brackets. The pin board is secured into the 2″ x 4″ timber stud using 4-6 timber screws. Depending on your wall height, you can add more shelves to suit your needs.
This is great if you are a renter and do not have permission from the Landlord to put holes in the wall. Even as the homer owner, there is the inconvenience of patching up wall holes and painting over.
* INNOVATIVE SOLUTION AND DESIGN: Designed by the Japanese for vertical wall storage and D.I.Y
* NO WALL DAMAGE: No more trying to find the stud! No drilling, nailing or using screws into the wall. Better yet, it leaves no residue or damage to the wall
* EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE BRACKET: The upper and bottom cap attach and remove easily to a 2″ x 4″ timber stud or timber beam. To tighten the bracket against the ceiling, turn the adjusting screw clock-wise until secure
* RE-USABLE: After the brackets are removed, they can be re-used to create other storage solutions
* NON-SLIP: The rubber foot at the bottom of each bracket makes it non-slip
|Off White (DXO-1)||Vintage Green (DXV-1)|
Instructions and Video for Installing Labrico 2″ x 4″ tension brackets
IDEAS for the House or Apartment?
There are so many ways to use the Labrico Adjuster Brackets in the house or apartment.
Here are some ideas!
To Purchase Labrico Brackets
Please Comment Below
Any questions or comments about the Labrico 2″ x 4″ Adjuster Brackets, please email.
Email: [email protected]
Comments: Please add your comments in the box below
Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.