With these new Diawall S Ceiling & Floor Brackets, you can mount your guitar on the wall without drilling, nailing, screwing or damaging your wall.
The key are the brackets!
A 2 x 4 timber is mounted vertically using the ceiling and floor brackets. Then the guitar hanger is fastened onto the 2 x 4 timber using screws.
It’s great for renters who do not permission from the Landlord to put holes in the wall.
* NO WALL DAMAGE: There is no drilling, nailing or screwing into the wall. Better yet, it leaves no residue or damage to the wall
* WALL HANGERS AND HOOKS: By adding wall hangers and hooks you can create extra storage or decorate
* EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE BRACKET: The brackets attach easily to the end of a 2 x 4 timber. Removing takes less than 20 seconds
* RE-USABLE: Use the brackets again to mount something else
* NON-SLIP: The rubber foot at the bottom of each bracket makes it non-slip
Wall Mount Guitar on Display
Diawall S Bracket Colours
The brackets come in:
Rubber Foot for Extra Grip
On the bottom of each bracket is a rubber floor for anti-slip.
Supplies Needed to Hang your Guitar
1 x Set of Diawall S Ceiling and Floor Brackets
1 x (2 x 4) Timber beam (available from your local hardware store)
1 x Guitar Hanger – I chose the Profile Wall Mounted Guitar Hanger with Auto Clamp because I like the wood finish on the backing
HOW TO Wall Mount your Guitar
1. Choose a convenient location for your wall mount guitar
Measure the ceiling height.
IMPORTANT POINT: Minus 45 mm from ceiling height measurement
Purchase timber from hardware store.
Most hardware stores will cut the exact measurement for you for free or charge like $1 per cut.
2. Place the FLOOR bracket at the bottom of the timber beam
The bracket should fit securely onto the bottom of the timber post.
If the bracket is not on properly, the timber post won’t fit on the ceiling. Use a hammer to lightly push the bracket into place.
3. Place the TOP floor bracket (the one with the spring inside) at the top of the timber beam
The difference between the brackets is the top bracket has a spring in it. This bracket will go on the ceiling.
Push down the inside of the bracket to feel the spring.
4. Position timber beam into the corner of ceiling and wall
Rest the timber beam on the floor as shown in the picture below.
5. Push the bottom of the timber beam against the wall
Push the bracket against the wall.
Make sure the timber beam is vertical.
Check the brackets are secure and have enough tension.
6. Not enough tension in the brackets?
If there isn’t enough tension to hold the timber in place securely, place spacers (2 provided) in the base of the floor bracket.
Each spacer is about 2mm in thickness. In other words, you can correct the length by 4mm in total.
7. Install the Guitar Hanger onto the Timber Beam
As the ceiling & wall bracket system is easily installed and removed, you can try different locations in the room.
Even if you change your mind about the height of the guitar hanger, that’s ok, just re-measure, drill and install. The timber beam is more forgiving than your wall.
Follow the instructions for the guitar wall hanger.
8. Guitar Hung Up on the Wall and is Looking Great!
I positioned the guitar hanger to be in the family room so I can start playing pretty quick.
You can see the couch is in front of the guitar so it’s hung out of the way.
9. How to Remove or Relocate the Ceiling and Floor Brackets
Grab the bottom bracket and push up slightly. This will release the spring on the top bracket.
At the same time gently pull the bottom bracket away from the wall.
10. (Optional) Stain the timber
I wanted to get a darker richer colour for the timber posts to match my living room and the guitar hanger. At the same time I wanted to protect the timber from cracking and drying.
I used a product called BRIWAX which is made of soft beeswax. It does have a bit of a strong smell when you are using it however when it dries the smell goes away. I got the Antique Mahogany colour (Cherry) for that darker more expensive look.
The wax dries pretty quick on the timber. After you give the timber a polish, the timber definitely has a waxy feel to it.
I was impressed by the difference in the colour and the finish.
IDEAS for the House or Apartment?
There are so many ways to use the Ceiling and Floor Bracket in the house or apartment.
Here are some ideas!
To Purchase Diawall S Brackets on Amazon
Please Comment Below
Any questions or comments about the Diawall S Ceiling & Floor Brackets, please email.
Email: [email protected]
Comments: Please add your comments in the box below
Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.